Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

3C - Catharina Baumgarten Bins Ely - 2016



I study at Colegio Joao XXIII since 2005, was Andreia's student... 

I got classmates that are with me since 2005, like Laura, who stopped being my friend and came back later! 
Leticia's, some classmates since 2006, like Arthur Oscar, Augusto, Joaquim and Vinicius. 
In 2007 Ana Luiza's, the year my parents separated, I had serious clashes with Lauren, a student from another class, who was my friend until the sixth grade. 
In 2008 I was Berenice's student. 
In 2009 Melissa's, who has a little daughter with my name... It was the year where I took my first exams and... ever since I still remember that I got 4 marks out of 10 in the Portuguese exam, I cried that day... 
In the sixth grade I had many teachers. I remember that I got very content because of the lockers!! Some friends are still in the same class as me, like Maria Eduarda, Giovanna... who are still in the same class as me since 2010. 
In the seventh grade I had my first PGR. In portuguese, you can notice that since always I'm not a really good student in this subject. It was a troublesome year. 
In eighth grade, all three classes were mixed up, forming two new classes. And that's when Luisa and I became super friends. 
In nineth grade, my best friend came to study with me, we met each other in 2000 and we are still in touch until now. 
In 11th grade, I made a trip with 20 friends from school and the teachers Helena and Matheus. 
In 12th grade, Paola, my best friend, moved out to Sao Paulo, and two friends of mine, lu, who joined my class in 2012 and, Isabela who was my friend since kindergarten, left the college. 
I felt as though I had no friends, and was willing so badly to leave school, but my parents didn't support me in principle. 
In the last year I started my classes at Joao XXIII, left it with my parents supporting me heading off to Leonardo da Vince and in May I was already back to school... Now I'm graduating with all the people who know me since I was little, and I love it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário