Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Giovanna Tres - 3C

João XXIII marked me in different ways, I've studied here my whole life, it has been 20 years that my mom works here, she have pictures inside the school of herself pregnant of me, so even before starting to study here I was already a part of all of this. I didn't study in any kindergarten neither any other school,  in the old days I used to say this was the best school of all, but I can't claim that anymore, because I realized this is the only one I know... I used to think that João only used the 'to be different' advertisement to gain more students, but I was wrong, João XXIII is really different, people have more freedom of expression than other schools' students, here you can find people with colorful hairs and different clothes, because they aren't afraid of showing their own personality and style, they aren't afraid of being judged and I really like that.
I have lots of stories of me here in the school, lots of accidents and lots of good things. I remember that once I was playing of cops and robbers with my friends on the swings located next to the sports field and I jumped pretending that I have been hit and fell hitting my butt on the ground, then the swing came back in my head and I had to get 5 stitches. On this same day, after getting the stitches, I still went to my friend's birthday party, this was in third grade. After that, I still have a lot of memories like it. In a sunny and very hot day, I climbed a tree with some friends and at the same time I pulled over my arm in one of the branches, touched a wooly bear (bicho-cabeludo) and it burned me. Detail: I'm allergic, so once more the ambulance came to visit me at the school.
In fifth grade we went with the history teacher to pretend we were archaeologists and dig some stuffs near the tree house, the boys saw big rocks and decided to throw the rocks upwards, it were really big rocks, so we assume it was a really funny and intelligent diversion, the girls were on the tree house and Pedro Lazarotto threw one so high that hit my head and my head got more stitches... And, once again, at the same day I didn't missed the cinema I had settle with Duda and her brother.
I have so many stories that I could write a book, like the time I hid Helo's backpack behind the bathroom's door with Camilla's help (a friend that already left the school), or the time Eduardo Barlette threw up purple in the classroom, or the times I was the third wheel in the tree house, or the trips to Torres where we jumped in the dunes and ate ice cream, in the end the bus was filled with sand, and there's the trip to Missões that we slept there, like I said lot of stories...
The school brought me lot of memories and I will miss the place I've spent the most time of my 17 years so much, now we have to move on and I'm very happy that I have finished a stage so important, I spent too much time doing the same stuffs, having the same routine, seeing the same people every day, now I'm ready to live nice and new thing and João XXIII gave me an amazing base for me to move on.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário