Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

My School Life - Bárbara Parode 3A

I started my school life in a school called Escola Waldorf Querência, my colleagues Julia Chaves, Serena Bastos and Mary Eduarda de Athaydes were my classmates. The pedagogy was totally different from any other school of Porto Alegre, we passed by several initiation rites as we were developing. The notebooks were horizontal and without lines, until the third grade only used crayons for writing and drawing. Then came the pencil "líra" and finally the "pena" and the fountain pen. The school was always very hard to follow rules but with the freedom to play and imagine that every child needs to have.

                                     


In fifth grade had an activity called “Olimpíadas", where we met with other schools in the same pedagogy in Florianópolis, for simulation of our Greek Olympiad. I made many trips to learning and living, in the sixth year went to Minas do Camaquã in order to observe the movement of the stars.

                                  


In the seventh series and my last year at school, we went to the Petar which is located in Sao Paulo, where we visit caves and studying the rocks, I remember a cave that the crossing was 1 hour totally in the dark, where we needed attention and care.

                                

In eighth grade I changed of school with my colleagues and we came to the João XXIII, despite being a traditional college, he is considered “different". It was an experience very memorable in my life, because many people believed that my colleagues and I weren't going to adapt, I didn't feel the difference even being very different. I made many friends when I came to João and I continued my developing but I believe that my first school was critical to my formation as a person.

My school life could not have been better, all the people I met were important to me and I had the best teachers. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário