Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

BOY BYE- Renata Rizzon 3A

     I am one finals week away of finishing a journey that began eleven years ago, on this very school. It's a little bit weird to think that I don't really know how next year will be like. Before, I could be certain that I would still be at João XXII, because I always loved here, and my friends would be here too. I think the best way to describe this experience is through memories and photos. So here we go.
 
In 2006, my first school year, I looked like this. I can't remember anything about this time, but I'm pretty sure it was ok.
.
Who has known me long enough had the pleasure of witnessing my ugly phase. Dreadful time.

Now let's just skip to 8th grade because I really can't remember anything else.
There was the trip to London, with these fools.





The Shortfilm Festival, in 2014 (We managed to win every award possible). 



The time I hosted the Shortfilm Festival.


My return to stardom, the physics project, FMA (We won that too).


And been at marketing campaign of the school.

This poster is not there anymore but I'm stil on every computer screen.


But this last year was definitely the most special of them all.

I took part at the study counsel (GEJ <3).



Studied way more than I wanted. 

Got rid of afternoon classes.


Hated every second of the sixth period. 


Loved every second with my friends.


Painted Luisa blue.


And had a lot of fun, actually.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário