Colaboradores

sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2016

FELIPE PETRY 3A

WHAT I REMEMBER FROM MY SCHOOL JOURNEY

       I remember when I joined Educação Infantil Nível A my other school in 2004, the first day was scary but after sometime I got used to the things and it became sort of nice. In the next year, in Nível B of Educação Infantil, a little german looking guy joined my class. We are classmates since that year, his name is Gabriel and he is fat. In 2010, when I was in the fifth grade, my group started the year with 9 students, that is a very bad situation for a school. In december of 2010 the school closed beacuse it didn't have resources to maintain itself. In 2011, I entered João XXIII in the sixth grade and met very nice people. Fat Gabão came with me. Here, I met persons like André Vice, Daniel Bola, Igrão Delas, etc. I'm looking foward to college but I think I'll miss school.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário