Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016


Danrlei F 3C

I went to school in 6th grade, at first it was kind of hard to adapt because I knew nobody beyond my brother. The good thing was meeting new people and who had and still have the same thought as me. People who really changed my life for the better. I have many stories on Joâo XXIII, good and some not so good. One of the good is that when I was in 8th grade, was already considered the best goalkeeper in the whole school, not even having almost no one like that, I felt very honored. The best thing was playing football with friends during class, I will never forget, or even change places with my brother and fool some teachers. Anyway, I met a nice staff, but the best were to end here, and this is one of the many good things that take you away.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário