Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Thassia Neis - 3C

What can I say about this moment of my life? I have a part of me that is going to miss João XXIII, all my friends, all the air conditioning arguments, the windows arguments... But the other part is ready to move on and just start a new path.
In 2011 I entered the school and started sixth grade there. In the beginning I remember to be very shy (yes I was shy) and not to talk to a lot of people. I thought I was going to hate this school, just like I did the ones before, but time is a good friend for everyone. A whole year passed by and in the beginning of seventh grade I already had some friends. I remember playing football with the boys and having lots of fun in the school trips.
The time passed, and it again made everything better, I can say that as a high school student I was so much more outgoing and friendly with everyone :)
Now, in the last year of school, I can say this school changed my life. I have friends here that I know will still have to stand me for a long time in the future and I have met amazing teachers who I really admire for encouraging people to be themselves and to have their own opinion for everything.
I know is cliche, but João XXIII really is humane, strong, diverse, ONE OF A KIND. One that I will never forget, because it marked my life with many great things. It will be hard to say goodbye, but I know I have to, João taught me to be of the world, and that's what I'm going to be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário