Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Name: Gabriel Fachinello Wandscheer

I started in João XXIII in 2005, i was in the first grade. I think that the memory in João that I will never forget was the time that I was in fist day of school. I was dehydrated, because I used to do a lot of exercise on the playground mainly in the elementary school. So I asked the teacher Melissa if I could drink water. Melissa asked my classmate Leonardo Gimenes if he could go along with me and show where I could drink water.
Leo asked me if we could fight in the hall.
Next thing I remember I the teacher telling us to apologized to each other. Nowadays we are good friends, although he is not in João anymore.
João XXIII is my first school. I met new people and good friends. This is the kind of thing that I will certainly remember for the rest of my live, because there was no other school first, you know? It always been João XXIII, here I share good times, bad times, and situations that I will always remember.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário