Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Goodbye and Thank You

Carolina Baumgarten 3A-

I remember when I was little, seating somewhere, looking at the ceiling, thinking about all the things I wanted to be when I grow up. All the "if"s and "when"s that would come after high-school, all the crazy astronaut and rock star talk. It's fun to look back, it's fun to actually be here, to be finishing this adventure I've been on since I was a kid. João XXIII has been my home for so many years, a place that took care of me with all it's love, yet now it's time to say goodbye. It was inside these walls that I grew up and became the person I'm proud to be. Inside these walls I learned to be myself and to care about others. This place did so much to me and will always have a special place inside my heart. Here I met so many incredible people, best friends and brothers for life. I, wish to become a strong woman and show all the amazing teachers that walked this path beside me how much of a great job they did. João XXIII showed me how special and unique each and every one of us are and how strong and determined we can become.
Thank you, everyone, for everything.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário