Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

Rafaela Ramires - 3C

It is true when people say that size is not that much important when there's content in it, and that's how I describe my journey in this school.
After 6 months living abroad I came back to Brazil with a different way of seeing the world, I left my school and decided to finish high school in João XXIII. New school, new routine, new teachers, new people, a lot passing through my head but I didn't care. The new me wanted to be different and just be it.
After almost one and a half year in this school, now I can say I made friendships for life. It is really hard to think what would have happened to my life if I didn't come here. Maybe I would have never met all of this amazing people and have never experienced such grateful things as I have.
I always knew I've made a good choice changing schools, but once, when my dad was giving me a ride in the morning he said 'I don't remember you waking up for school and being in a better good mood in a very long time', and then I realized I was happy and school wasn't a torture anymore. I could be myself, I could share my new ideas, inside and outside the classrooms, and I could just have a good time.
The mixed feelings that (I believe) most of the seniors have about leaving school is kind of scary, at the same time you want everything to be finished, you just can't let go of the rest. You have to decide a whole new path of your life, and there's just a few time left. What if I make the wrong choice? What if I'm not ready? What if I'm not capable? What if...?
It need lots of guts for you to end this part of your life, we just have to accept it's time and that in a near future all of this will be just memories in our heads. For you, that's reading my text, thank you for being part of this little journey, I can say it's little in time but in my heart I can assure you it's really big! <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário