Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016



   I started in João XXIII in the eighth grade, and now after almost 11 years of school life and 4 in João, is ending. I'm still not sure if I'm happy or sad, because I always wanted to end soon but now I'm realizing that I'm going to miss so much, especially the friends.

Especially this last year has been kind of hard, because it has all that third-year pressure, and ended up not being the  way that I expected , but I can say that every year had special moments with _ special teachers and friends, some that they are not even more so close to me but certainly will be kept in my heart.

Well, on my school memories I can say I have had some that were marked, as short film in the first grade, the videos of Newton's laws, our trip this year to Gramado, the meeting of octaves, the interséries games, among others.









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário