Colaboradores

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016


                                   Simple History
André Rezende 3A



          My story in the joao xxiii began in fifth grade, just didn't know 2010 nobody but I managed to adapt in a way to have interests and tastes common to my colleagues. in the sixth form had three classes however in seventh grade reduced to two, great year I met a lot of nice people, but the majority was not for the high school, unfortunately, but life goes on. In the first year was a very striking, I met a very cute and baby named laura who came to be my girlfriend who I share a feeling very strong and pretty soon I turned a puppy. In the second year I strengthened my friendships, my friends and I play high school championships, get almost everyone. And finally a third year, unfortunately some friends couldn't stay in school. Played by peta goda FC ". Anyway, I'm getting ready for the SATS and I hope I do well on the exam, but I'm sure the relationships that I have had won't put an end to the colegio.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário