Colaboradores

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2016

School Life Stories - Pedro Lazzarotto 3A 2016

have been studying here since everthere are so many stories that took place at this school that i can't even remember all of themFrom first grade until now it's obvious that i have changed a lotbut if there is something that changed even more would be my relations at JoãoXXIII. A lot of people that i knew and now i don't and a lot of people that got into my life and are still here with me todaythese are people that would be part of a very big list of the changes in my lifeJoãoXXIII made me who i am and i'm grateful to that. I know how much i have grown hereand I can tell that all my convictions and opinions (that i'm very proud ofwere formed thanks to this schoolmy home. What I most remember from all this years would be the interdisciplinary projects we had to do, been part of the GEJ, all the teachers that helped me to grow up and inspired me and the incentive we received from everywhereIf I had to tell a storydefinitely would be the time that me, two english teachers and nineteen more students traveled to Canada. It didn't take place at JoãoXXIIIbut it was a project of it. We kind of took the school to another country. It was one of the greatests experiences I have ever been part of. I don't know how to express how flattered i am to had the chance of living all of thisJoãoXXIII made me, and i'm sure i will never forget this big part of my life. 
  
A foto.JPG 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário