Colaboradores

sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2016

School Memories

                 I study in JoãoXXIII since I was 6 years old. There are a lot of memories that I can tell, but some of them will be in my mind forever. I remember that in the moment when I arrived in João, my friend of the other school came to stay with me. We got in the class together, and now we are getting out togheter too.

                When me and my friends once discovered that we could go to Campão, we went there every single day, but Rosinha always cought us, and we had to listen her that we were breaking the rules. I always wanted to stay in school at night, so when there were parentes meetings, I liked to stay for hours with my friends walking around the school. At Quinta da Estância Grande we fed the monkeys, rode horses and played a lot of soccer.

                There was a time that I hid some of my friend's toys, he couldn't find them for weeks, and I don't even know if he ever found them. Later, on the 8th grade, me and my friends threw the soccer ball at the place that the sheeps stay, when the meeting of the 8th grades happened. Felipe Petry had to run after the ball, but we closed the gate and ran. We don't even know how he got out.
              
                  Some of my friends are now in other schools, but a part of them is still here with me, and now remembering this, I can tell that friendship is one of the most important things we learn at school. I will never forget those stories, and now we are always making new ones. It's a pitty that this year is finishing, but I know that I will never forget my memories, and will always remember João as the place where I could for the first time learn how to be happy.

Daniel Peixoto 3A

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário