Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

A Short Story

I guess life is an agglomeration of corny facts and high school is the biggest one. And that is exactly when my (short) story at João 23 started.
I joined the school almost three years ago and as one of the new girls I had some adaptation problems that almost made me change schools. But in a plot twist I was invited to join GEJ and thanks to that I met my best friends. 
This invitation changed all my plans and made my second and third year at the school amazing. I've realized I've been on the right place with the most amazing people I could ever have by my side.
When I decided to change to Joao 23 I couldn't imagine all the amazing things that happened to me during this short period of time. I'm so thankful for everything I've learned there and I know that nobody can take what I learn there away from me 'cause this school became my second house and my friends there my new family. A huge part of my heart will always belong to this place.
Thanks to all the amazing teachers I had and, especially, to my friends I hope we never lose each other.
Love.
Isadora Vieira - 3A




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário