Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Lucas Heitor 3A

The final weeks are coming and we're all in a hurry to finish this semester without make up tests. Besides, I'm not sure about how this big change is going to afect me. There are days where I can't wait to leave and forget about all the stress and problems that we have to face everyday in shcool. But there are also days where I think about all the good things school has brought to me and I get a little scared about leaving this place that is so familiar and safe to me.



João XXII played and important part in my life when it comes to bringing knowledge and awareness about social problems, cultural diversity and privilege. The school has provided a lot of space for debates which has made me explore different points of view about different situations. With that I'm leaving school with the feeling that I have explored and used all the tools that were given me. I'm so glad to have spent the last 5 years of my life with great friends and with teachers who believed in me. Our memories will always bring a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário