Colaboradores

sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Júlia Neves 3C

What I wanted most was to get in the third year, the anxiety was big... but now that I'm here, it's different, it's strange to think that at the end of the year, really will end. It won't be like before, but that soon after the vacation began again. Now we're not going to see the same people every day, we meet new people, we will start another routine. It's going to be hard to think that we will not arrive at school, talk, study, go to tina, and whatever else we are tired to do every day. We will miss all of it, in fact this is where I spent most of my life.  It is the changes are good, but I will miss.


I had many wonderful moments here, this school has provided me many things, I learned much more than just materials, learned to live, understand, question, and especially to choose, I learned that only I can make my own choices. I am grateful for everything that João xxiii led me, thank you very much, I will miss.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário