Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Kelin Agnes, 3C

     I was asked, a few weeks ago, about my favorite school memories, a story I might want share or simply my thoughts on my eleven school years and I have (once again) waited until the last minute to post it. The reason behind this, besides my clear tendency to procrastinate, was that I could never be sure of my opinion about school, but now it's about time I cleared my head.

     Even though the past few years have been certainly the toughest I've had so far, I can't deny the amazing impacts school has had in my life. Some of the friends I made, for exemple, are just the most genuine I could ever find and they are, definately, the reason I've been so happy and so excited about everything (as they say) through the years I spent with them.

     Besides my school friends, I feel sorry for leaving the people that really inspired me since the beginning: my teachers. We all have our favorite teachers, our favorite friends and our favorite cookies, just as they (as much as they deny) have theirs, and some of my teachers are actually some of my favorite people. Some of them changed my life, took me out of my comfort zone and made me grow, and I really admire and thank them for it.

     Here comes my dilemma: as much as I want to grow and live my dreams, how can I ever move on and live without these people in my life, when they have always been my support, my confidents, my family? My hole life I spent with them: for eleven years I've met them every week day and now I'm supposed to let them go and live my life. "You don't have to stop seeing them!", you may say, but I've been through it, I know how it works: as much as you try to keep contact, people go separate ways and they simply get over you.

   








As much as I try to avoid this subject and as much as I want to run through the front doors celebrating my first "free" moments in years, truth be told, I don't think I will ever forget or not miss what might have been the best time of my life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário