Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015



I can't belive that these 11 years i've spend in school are finally ending. It seems like yesterday was the first day of class without knowing almost anyone. And it also seemed like yesterday was the first day of senior year, the beginning of the end. In 11 years a lot of people entered my life, some of them unfortunately, aren't in it anymore but im sure that they've left a piece of them with me. Yet some of them are still with me and I hope they stay for a long time.
I've always thought that when I finished school I would be relieved to finally not have to learn things that I will never use in my life, but now that this day is almost here, I don't want it to be over. I don't want to not see everyday, the same people that I have been seeing for the last years. Even though I'm not close with all of them, they are in my life and I'm not ready to let go. All these years in school taught me a lot of things, but the most important one is to live with diferences, and that's something I will take with me for the rest of my life.



 

Vitória Tessmann 3C

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário