Colaboradores

terça-feira, 10 de novembro de 2015

JÉSSICA - 3E

I entered the John XXIII in March 2008, when he was 10 years. I was very well received by all, especially by Camila Orsatto was waiting for me with a welcome card with a chocolate coin. I had a teacher Iane,who is now cordenadora the third and fourth. Last from Wednesday to Thursday, basically all my class went to the morning, staying with me the afternoon only Paula (which bothers me to this day s2).
In 2009 he entered the college Lucas, one shy boy with beautiful coats that I stole every day. We became good friends, and now, after seven years of friendship, he became my boyfriend.
During this period, he went in and out a lot of people in my class. In 2012, Sophia came to Lima, and soon became inseparable friends, and even today we are. The graduation of the eighth was a mess, gave much discução, almost entered the graduation with "What Is Love", but moved to “We Are de Champions”, the boys did not like it.
Enem 2013, first year of high school, came the famous short. We did a group of seven girls and one boy. My, how had fun doing "The girl I played," Gabriel felt in so much girls . Our short was not very good, but it was funny, and I just won the prize for best actress.
Today, November 2015, I am in the final stretch of the third year and just have wonderful stories and memories of John XXIII. Many teachers who will remain forever in my heart, not to mention the friendships that will last a lifetime, because 3E is more than one class, is a FAMILY.









Jessica De Araujo Goulart 3E

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário