Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Julia Sarkis - 3C

    Here we are. It's finally the end of the "school days". After waiting and wishing for this moment to come for a long time now, I don't want it to be over. I was avoiding this subject since June, the month that I finally realized it was really ending, but now it seems like I have no other choice than finally accepting that this chapter of my life is ending. What is hard to understand is that the end of this chapter is not the end of the book. I'm just in the first chapter and I've got a whole book ahead. This probably happens because this chapter was so long.
    I started school when I was 2 and now I'm 17. It's 15 years going to the same place every morning, seeing the same people everyday. What was like a routine for me will be all gone in a couple of days, and I think that's what scares me the most. I see them more often than I see my family, and that's what I consider them, because liking or not, we all are like a big family. We fight, we laugh, we agree and disagree. But when it comes to standing up for ourselves we stick together like one, and nothing can beat us.
   I'll miss every single thing (maybe not everything, actually), but the hardest part will be to leave it all behind. The routine, my friends, my teachers, our memories. It may seem a little overreacting of me, but when it comes to 15 years of being used to the same place, people and things, it's always a bit emotional. Every memory I made here I'll take with me till the end of the book, and I know that some of the things that this school provided me will stay with me for a long time.
   I lived good and bad moments here, but I am grateful they were with you. Thank you for an awesome year, but mostly for all this years together.
  The "school days" is a really special moment in life, so as any other moment you have. Enjoy it and live it, because at some point, the book will end, and you have to make sure it's YOUR book, and it is exactly the way YOU wanted it to be.
                                                                                                                                    Julia Sarkis

















 " We keep this love in a photograph
   We made these memories for ourselves
   Where our eyes are never closing
   Hearts were never broken
   And time's forever frozen still. "
                         - Ed Sheeran

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário