Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Isadora Torrano - 3A

     I still remember my first day at João XXIII, just a formal visit to see if I would like the place - it was in the middle of 2012 and after some personal problems I was searching for a new school - the sky was dark and it was pouring with rain, not exactly a beautiful day. Yet I've never felt so in place in a school before.

     The first day of class was a bit of funny. I was very, and I mean VERY, nervous about showing up in a new class in the last quarter of the year and the worst was the expectation of what my new classmates would think of me (at the time not exactly an outgoing material). All went fine of course, everyone was very cool and they welcomed me well. Also I got along with the teachers - which was an extra point.

     It was nice going for the first time to a school where mostly everyone got along, creativity and thinking were incentivated and differences were accepted.
     I've got a pretty nice group of friends with the older students, the newer ones too - the library group -  and my classmates became a very enjoyable company during class time.

     This last year became very stressing, mostly now that is almost finished. I'm glad that I'm going to graduate in a few weeks but, at the same time I think I'll miss school a lot. I'll always have these memories, my friends, the funny classes, the awesome teachers and I'll never forget these awesome years.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário