Colaboradores

sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Gustavo Otten- 3C

My Memories

Like many people, I have always had great expectations entering school; and this happened in 2004 (6 years old), when I entered the John XXIII in the Garden B, with Renata teacher. Still in the Garden B, I joined a soccer school (Ball Hunger), where I met many people and has started to have my first and great friendships.
But one of my greatest memories come from the first series, I remember like it was yesterday, which was too scared to come and not learn neither read nor write and it took me a great time until the day I realized it was not to impossible like this. Also, remember that everyone loved to drag their bags at the end of the day and go home with a big smile on his face that they had learned something.
After these long years in the first part of elementary school, I entered fifth grade, and it was that year a lot has changed for me, remember the first time I had to get up early to take a class, and also the question of room change of class which is very strange for those who always stayed in a room. But outside these questions it was a year that really had my great friends to this day and I will take life.
When school memory speaks there is no mention major events that occurred in school, as the case of the Olympics Interséries which to me has always been very important because he always liked sports and major disputes. In addition to outputs field, such as the Quinta da Estancia Rincon and Gaya as well as many others.
If you could do with balance was my school life in this college, say it was a sensational hope, learned to be a better person, I had great friends, great teachers who gave me a good base to go (and God willing the year 2016) in a large university. A day to this I was wondering if I'll miss school, and now making this text and remembering so many stories that I spent here, I feel that will be missed and I will feel a great nostalgia of this warm and ONLY school.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário