Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Luccas Boita - 3A

           Well as you know I entered in the College João XXIII in 2013 in the 1st year of MS with 14 years of age. I studied at Mary Immaculate School first grade until the end of eight grade. The type of education of a school to another is completely different (changed for the better), the relationship with teachers is more liberal because they do not treat you as just a simple student that studying in school, but as a friend. And good news when I entered the College João XXIII is that has interseries games. 
            Was very well received by teachers and my classmates and I can say that is the best class I've ever had. Besides my colleagues also made ​​new friends in other classes, also colleagues of my older brother. With my colleagues and teachers I learned a lot about politics that I had never really interested me before. As I entered last year in João XXIII, unfortunately I not had the opportunity to traveled to other states with my friends, which would be a very good life experience.
           I haven't  many stories to tell about my life in John XXIII because  I'm not there does not three years, but I am sure that  I'll never forget the teachers and friends that I made in this college that welcomed me so well. When I entered the João XXIII was still in doubt between doing Engineering or Medicine Veterinary. At the final of this year I choose Medicine Veterinary.  I prefer do not cram this year but next year, so I do not get too tired with school and cram school to prepare myself better and to be able to study medicine veterinary in UFRGS or UNIRITTER that is where I want.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário