Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Giulia Paz 3A

Thirteen years ago I was starting my school life at João XXIII. Years passed and now I realized the importance of this school to me. That place has always been my second home because I feel  that a have almost a family there. I used to wakeup every single weekday with the intention to go to the school. That routine will be over in some days and I can't imagine how my life will be without it. It's almost unbelievable that next year me and my friends won't be together anymore.

At João XXIII I learned not only the subjects, but also to develop myself as human and to comprehend other people's point of views. We learned to deal with our problems and to help others. There I met my best friends and people who make me feel as a better person. João XXIII is, definitely a different school, where teachers can be our friends and friends, our teachers.

Most of all my memories and stories happened at this place. After all laughs, cries and emotions that I had during this years, I'll only keep with me the best the ones. In just a few weeks my class will be graduating and I'm very thankful to this school and to the opportunity to live all the moments that I've lived there.










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário