Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Aline - 3°A

My School Life

           My school life is summed up in a passage of several schools. The first public school, second and third private. All schools had a regular education but João has been fundamental in my training. When I got in high school I went to class C and at the end of the year went to class A. The class seemed more friendly and united. Looking back I remember a few things, but a reminder that scored was when I dislocated my finger playing handball.The first and second year passed quickly and my memories revolve around the third year. On the first day of class, as usual, they did the day the beach where everyone came dressed on this topic. It was crazy, all have been suspended but the spree happened. In the days we organize theme days: bath, nerd, twins and professions. I attented a few. Over time the group has matured and today we are different than we were in the eight grade. The years will pass but the memories will remain.





Aline Bernardes - 3°A

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário