Colaboradores

sábado, 14 de novembro de 2015

Aléxia Scotá - 3A

              

                                MY LIFE AT SCHOOL

               In 2005 I started my first experience in a classroom at João XXIII, where I learned how to read and write. It was also the time I met clasmates that I live with on a daily basis. At high school I've learned how to live with differences and, especially, how to respect that everyone is different from one another.



In 2010 when I was going for the fifth grade I made the switch of schools, a very good experience because I was able to meet new people and make new friends. With the return of high school, I’ve grown up as a person and learned many things. In 2012 I went back to João XXII and found my oldclass along with new people I made friends with. Nowdays (third year) I've been studying a lot, because the school is ending and I'm going to say goodbye to this school that made me into a better person to attend at dental class at College. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário