Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015


        Guilherme Kauer De Nadal

        It´s hard to start a text about yourself inside something so big, which you have been trough almost 11 years learning, kidding, making friend and a lot more... Yes, i´m a little bit flabbergasted with de velocity of these moments, that happend in a bilnk of a eye. Of course I will miss many friends, teachers, workers, Tina. I´m gonna miss also miss times that I was very delighted, or even very stressed, because my life is not made only of happy moments, and that is what represents who am I.
        I began here, at João XXIII, when I was 6. It was really diferent to me, cause I came from Pato pre-school. Many friends from there I already knew, althoug many i didn´t. I consider my time there so grateful, full of funny and great moments. Some colleagues have disapeard, others have continued with me, or in other class, and no one I will forget, that´s for sure.
        A changing moment in school was when my mom and I decided togheter to change my class, in mind that I could make new friends, change my "atmosphere" and study more. I tought it would be hard to adapt to a new classroom, where people already knew each other and were really close. How could I fit in there? However, I fitted in well and fast. I felt as an important part of the group, and I will never forget it too.
      As I said before, I am feeling many things this year. It´s the end of a cycle, which I DON´T REGRET A THING. Maybe I said bad things around there, made enemies or hurt feelings of some. I´m not proud of it, and I would say sorry for every thing wrong I did. I´d like to say Thank You for those whom were with me every time, whose I tried to be cool, to kid, and to help. This is not the end, and I have an poem that explain so well my thougts. Pheraps is beyond measure, but that´s how I´m feeling right now for choosing João XXIII:
 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
 
Congrats to all that passed trough me at any time. See u in ther future!



___________> future

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário