Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Carolina Godoy - 3A

I can say that my best phase in my all life is when I started to study in this school. All my friends that I've met there will be forever in my mind and in my heart. All of us will follow different roads and lose contact with each other. Maybe we won't talk with someone, but we'll always remember what we lived there and all of our experiences. Won't be easy say goodbye after so many times looking at all our faces in the morning, I started there since 3 years ago, but my heart feels like I met all of their since ever. I just have to say thank you for this year that I can see they are my second family and will be so hard to have to separate of my host brothers and sisters. I wish they have a lot of success in all of their lives, because all of us have defects, but our qualities are so bigger than our faults that our defects disappear. So I have to say thank you to make my year the best phase of my life. "we're all in this together"



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário