Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Ana Laura 3A

I, unfortunately, didn't had the opportunity to be in João 23 for too long. The only thing i can sincerely write is that these 3 years have been the best in my life. It may seem odd, coming from a person that lives less than 2 decades, but for me there was some dark years. And the thing that i'm most thankful for is that in João 23 i could erase a little bit of it. I had a blast in these 3 years, but the most important thing is that i learned somethings i will never forget. Nothing compares to having the best moments of your life in such a special place. Now that it's leaving im feeling a little bit sad. I really try not to, because it's no use - but come on, it's inevitable. I only wish that people that come in there have so much fun as i did, and, mostly, leave a very special place in their hearts, because, wanting or not, you are not going to forget everything you've been through. You might as well remember of it wisely and kindly.

Ana Laura 3A

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário