Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Marianna Thums - 3C

After 11 years in this school, finally it came to an end. In this school we develop huge ties with people who can be part of our lives forever. Huge part by the way. We have come a great walk up to get here. Everyone says that these years were a ‘’training to our real life’’. If what I have lived is not real, I really do not know what it is. I know that life will charge a lot more of me out there (not sure how) but here is where you really get to learn things in life. Here I lived great and important moments of my life that I will never live again. Good and bad times, and in both I always had very nice people on my side either to help me or celebrate with me.


I think I still did not realize that this stage of my life is ending. I think deep down I do not want it to end. I want to experience new things in my life but I know I'll miss the atmosphere, some people (some only), teachers and all the things I'm used to do. I know that the next phase of my life will be kind of like going to school, but nothing compares to the things that I have conquered here.

Choosing photos to post here, I remembered several special moments that I spent here, and I can not deny that after all I'll miss the school.












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário