Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Joana - 3C

I went into the john 15 years ago. When I entered the João XXIII had not yet marternal, then went straight to the Joãozinho Legal. I met dani (my best friend at the time), but she left the school in the fifth grade ):. It was the time of the courtyard, the nap time, drawing, and when I went to first grade changed everything! I had no courtyard ,nap and I remember I was pretty upset) :.

The move from fifth to fourth also gave a shocked hahaha 6 new teachers and materials was very at that time. Only I did not know that the first would appear over 10. But that's okay, we get used.

Have teachers who knew me from little baby and my affection for them is out of this world !! i AM going to remember them for ever s2s2s2s2

In the second year came one of the most important people in my life, Isabela Ferracini. I talked to a lot of my friends who did not speak for a while and now it's just love!
All competitions, playgrounds, playing among millions and things I went into the john will stay in my memory, and will be saved with great affection.
I'm going to really miss everyone and hope that from now on only joy for us!!
Emoticon frown










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário