Colaboradores

sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2015

Helena Maestri – 3C             
         

                     OUR MEMORIES

         All my memories of “school times” are going to be from João XXIII. I entered here in the second grade, when I was 8. I remember mine and my brother’s enthusiasm for knowing knew friends and knew teachers. Barely did we know that it was the start of one of the greatest experiences of our lives.  
         I don’t have one single special story to talk about. In João XXIII, I had experienced a million of moments which made me grow, learn and helped to construct who I am.
         When we are at school we disgust going: waking up early every day, having classes all morning while we could do something much more interesting. We only realize the importance of it when it is about to finish and after we graduate, when we do not have it anymore. As the year is ending, I started to think about all experiences I had in here, about everything I learned, not only as a student, but as a person. In Joao XXIII we are not only prepared to special tests to enter in college, we are stimulated to think about the world and to open our minds, think about the problems in humanity and how to deal with it. To revolutionize the world, if necessary. We are not in a “glass cover”. I feel myself totally prepared to deal with the world difficulties.  With no doubt, one of the greatest choices of my parents was to apply me and my brothers in Joao XXIII School.   

         By now, I really want to graduate. But I know that in future I will miss it a lot. All moments and experiences I got in here are going to stay in my memories forever. Laughs with friends, learns with teachers.  The nature, the classes, the people, the “open your mind” ideal. These are some of the reasons why I couldn’t be more thankful to Joao XXIII. It really do is a different school. 
                 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário