Colaboradores

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

Paula 3E

My journey in João XXIII began in 2005 when I got in the first series. He was a very fun period of my life, has had several walks, we were always joking and, together with their colleagues. I always in Quinta da Estância, to play, have coffee and horse riding. Collective we had the story time where we excel in the library and busking reading for an hour, every day. In extricate us and we were talking about the books that we had read. We did work that they taught us to have patience, giving way to the colleague, and that each one would have its time to speak. I remember all Recreios my class exit running pro "Piche" to quibble about football all together boys and girls mixed the entire class was fanatical by football and did so with that in unissemos more.
When I had an birthday in class, which almost always was in the kids in door, alligator spotting all together in the queue until the bus from India was our hopes. Inside the bus stay singing and playing always singing music of "João robou pão"
Now that is ending my day at school I see that I took very my childhood in John XXIII, and that was very good, although I never have liked to have to study, today I see that this is what will make all the difference during the long road that still going.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário