Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Julia Ilha 3A

           It's so sad to leave but I know i'ts time to grow up. As a matter of fact I don't really know why we have to do this, we just have to. Everytime I picture myself leaving school I get no reaction. I spent eleven years of my life with the best people I could ever ask by my side, and now I have to stop seeing them, out of the blue? I don't know if one day I will understand why this have to happens, I only know that I will never forget all the stories that we lived together, and aren't few. In about eighteen days I will not have the reason in my life that I had all these years, I won't have the place that I could always go to stay with my friends, being in sad or happy moments. I really don't know what happens when we graduate, and i don't wanna know, I just wanna all these moments together forever.

Júlia Ilha- 3A





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário