Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

School Memories

It's finally the end of school and I haven't noticed it yet. It's hard to think that you have to leave the place where you have studied for almost 11 yeras. It's a cycle that closes and another that begins with a lot of fears and expextations. In the same time that I'm sad to leave my classmates and teachers and I'm gratefull for all things this place gave me. 
When I entered school in 20005, I could not imagine that I will have so good memories to remember. All the fights, laughs, jokes and all the people that I met there,contributed to became who I am. I will never forget the friends I have made there and all the teachers that have  taught me so many things. Not only the content of class but things about life. I'm so gratefull to João XXIII for all that I have lived there. For everyone that made my school life special: thank you so much. It's time to say goodbye but I know that great times are coming. 
Laura Nascimento 3C

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário