Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Juliana Bimbi

While my eyes are filled with tears I am trying to organize all the thoughts and feelings I have about this school. I can't exactly say it changed my life, because this school was were I built my life and almost all my relationship bonds. In this place I discovered myself in all kinds of ways. The people that joined my life because of this school taught me a lot of corny, but true stuff. My teachers were always wonderful and understanding of every little problem I have ever had, and I really hope we can still be friends after school ends. A big part of my life I spent trying to figure out who I really was, and the years of experience in GEJ made me realize that all I wanted to do with my life was to make other people's lifes easier and happier. My friends showed me that love is the thing that most matters in the world, and the feelings I have for them are simply undiscribable. Each one of them hve such individual carachteristics that make them special and unique. I love them so much individually and I love spending time as a group, a crew and a family. For beyond of this small group of wonderful human beings, I have a lot of respect for all my classmates. We have been through so much together that sometimes we forget how much we really love each other. Our differences, most of the time, seem to overcome our similarities, but the truth is that the best feeling I could use to describe 3A is safety. A lot of times in life I tried to be someone I wasn't, but when I came to terms with who I really was I felt very accepted. Most of the time, I felt more at home in my classroom than in my own house. In my pre-teens I used to spend time in school in the afternoons, even though I had no work to do there. The truth is, in my class, I feel safe to yell, argue and point fingers to my classmates because I know in the end we're all going to be fine - and I hope they feel the same way. Besides different opinions and world views, each person sitting there taught me something that I am going to take to the rest of my life, and I am very grateful to everyone for accepting me the way that I am and being capable of ignoring our discussions and still be friends. Thak you, João XXIII, for being so warm and welcoming, for making me feel a part of something special and unique. It wasn't until I met people of different schools that I realized how much people of João are different and one of a kind. I hope everyone in 3A can fulfill their dreams and I really hope we keep seeing each other and being this amazing and difficult family. Love and admire all of you, guys. I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet such incredible people.






















                                                                             









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário