Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Isadora Wondracek 3A

Even though we spend most of our early life inside the school without really wanting, a feeling grows inside of ourselves, and as we're about to leave this phase of our lives behind, we start to miss moments we never thought we would. I don't think I have much to say besides that I have spent the last years of my life waiting for this moment to come and now i feel like im not ready to let go, this is definitely harder than i thought it would be. As I approach the day that I'm bound to leave my lifelong safety net, I realize how much it's gonna change (if not all) in my life and I got a lot to expect, but nothing is as certain as school was for me. When I think about my life in school as a whole, my memory tends to remember it with a hint of good bye, and I believe that's part of me acknowledging there are new things to come.

I made such good friends in here, I met the most important people of my life. All this, my friends and the things i built here, makes me who I am, and now it's time to let go of it all, re-build myself and get to know myself. Despite of everything, I can say that I feel like home in this school, i belong here and I think I always will. I'm glad for every single day there and every oportunity i had.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário