Colaboradores

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Isabela Ferracini 3C











I passed in a lot schools end I have something to comment about all. The João XXIII was the last that I passed (or I am passing). I started here in the second year and I met some people that going to be in my life for a good time. I met teachers that change my life too. Someone made me like subjects that I never thought about liked.



João XXIII matched my life and the people that I passed in these two years matched too. I am going to miss my life with that people. However, sincerely I am exiting for my new life. Here was good. I learned different stuffs. Here I am going complete the high school and is going to be the last school in my life. Here I passed somethings that I loved, hated or did not care, but all this things was important for made me. For made the person that I am.














Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário